Using Talent Pool Report
Talent Pool Reports dashboard helps users with the Recruiter / Search Seat (Paid) effectively tailor their sourcing strategy and better target key talent pools by providing an at-a-glance breakdown of the available candidate pool by specific criteria. Simply input your criteria in the Company, Position, Location, or/and Diversity filter and instantly get access to relevant results that match your search terms:
Search logic for displaying results:
- Selecting multiple terms in the Company or Position input box will return results for candidates who match any of the terms selected. For example, selecting “Google” and “Apple” in the company box will return candidates who have worked at Apple OR Google.
- Applying multiple filters will return results for candidates who match both terms selected. For example, selecting “Google” in the Company box, and “Engineer” in the Position Box will return candidates who have worked at Google as Software Engineers.
- Boolean logic (operators AND, NOT, OR) is NOT supported in the Talent Pool Report. We recommend leveraging Entelo’s powerful search interface for composing search queries with boolean operators.
- Enabling the ”Current” toggle will allow you to search by current companies and/or current positions. Make sure to enable the “Current” checkbox before selecting your search term. For example, this report displays criteria for candidates who are currently employed at Google as Software Engineers:
- The number of results include candidates who EXACTLY matched your selected criteria.
- After creating a report that meets your needs, you can view and engage with the candidates that match your criteria by clicking on the “View Profiles” link:
- The functionality of the Diversity filters for the Talent Pool Report is identical to the Diversity functionality in the Search interface.
- Results for the Gender and Ethnicity charts depend on the Diversity Settings specified by the Org Admin. If your Org Admin chose to include in search results diverse groups, networks, and schools, you will see a higher number of candidates that have a high chance of being a member of the underrepresented group. For example, when this setting is turned off, the report for African American or Black candidates will only display candidates who self-identify as African American or Black. With this setting on, results will also include candidates who went to the Historically Black College or University or who are members of minority networks (e.g. “Black Career Network”).
To export a report in the "PDF format", select the "PDF Download" option from the "Export" dropdown menu and make sure to select the "Portrait" layout and "Letter" paper size in the Printer settings. In addition, to ensure the charts display properly, make sure to enable "Background Graphics" (under More Settings - Options). You can also use Margins settings to adjust the layout of your Talent Pool Report: