Entelo does not store recruiter/candidate info or their activity information in Entelo. We use API’s to display that information, and for this purpose, we need customers to give Entelo the appropriate access.
In this respect, should the API connection ever be removed (i.e. your contract ends or you choose to remove integration) - NONE of that data would be stored/accessible on or by Entelo.
If you want a new record created in Greenhouse based on an Entelo profile, you still need to export that candidate to Greenhouse by using the “export to Greenhouse” button.
In terms of what is communicated, the integration allows the following:
- Entelo displays activity information from Greenhouse on each candidate
- Greenhouse-specific data appears alongside Entelo profiles, and also displays a link directly to that candidate’s Greenhouse page
- Enables an additional Entelo Search filter to allow you to include or exclude your Greenhouse candidates when you build a search within Entelo
- Allows emails sent as part of an Entelo Track conversation to appear in the candidate’s Greenhouse activity feed
The permissions that are set up by Entelo admin users allow for the following real-time communications:
- Automatically link new Greenhouse candidates to an existing Entelo candidate profile
- Exclude any deleted candidates in GreenHouse from showing up in Entelo as current Greenhouse candidates
- Matches Entelo profiles when updates to a candidate’s name or email occur in Greenhouse
Bottom line: The integration is just a communication pathway, not a shared data source where we are storing each other’s information.