Creating and De-activating Recruiters
Org Admin access now allows you to easily deactivate users, reactivate users, and create new Entelo Recruiter user credentials without having to contact our customer success team.
*The Add User to Empty Recruiter Seat option only allows for creating New users with the Recruiter role. You cannot add Envoy Users, Hiring Managers, Lite Users, or any other user roles except for Recruiter.*
You will not see this option if all of your recruiter seats are filled
Creating A New User
1. Go to “Organization Management” on your settings menu.
2. Select “Add New User”
Note: You will not see this option if all of your recruiter seats are filled.
3. Enter in their name, email, location, and a profile picture (not required) then click “Add”
You are all set!
New users will automatically get an email prompting them to complete our 12-min Entelo Basics training module. Once they have completed the training, they will have access to the Entelo platform (Training is required in order to get full access to Entelo).
📍Important tips when creating new users:
- We encourage you to let users know they should be expecting an invite to Entelo and that they will be required to complete a brief training module before they get started on the platform. However, they will receive an invite and three reminders from our team to complete the training.
- If the users have used Entelo in the past at a different organization, and you would like them to have access without training, please reach out to your customer success manager or email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deactivating A User
1. Go to the “All Active users” or “Recruiter Seats” tabs at the top of your Organization Management page.
2. Find the user you wish to deactivate and click on the arrow to your right to select “Disable User”
3. Users will immediately lose access to Entelo until you re-activate their credentials.
Reactivating A Deactivated User
1. Go to the “Disabled Users” tab at the top of your Organization Management page.
2. Find the user you wish to reactivate, and click on the arrow to your right to select “Activate User”
📍Important tips when reactivating users!
- If you are reactivating an existing user they will not have to complete training and will have immediate access to the platform.
- If you don’t see the button to reactivate a user you are currently using all your available seats, deactivate a user and the option to add another will appear when you refresh the page
If you would like to add a new Hiring Manager, Entelo Lite User, Recruiting Manager, Org Admin, or Envoy Seat User, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager, Start a live chat on the bottom right-hand side of our Website or Helpdesk page, or Email email@example.com.
Please include the following information to add a new user:
- New User's First & Last Name:
- New User's Email:
- New User's Location:
Please include the following information to remove a user:
- User's First & Last Name:
- User's Email:
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org