You can edit the template being sent to candidates from Envoy by clicking review on an active job or details on any other job.
Then click through to the Email Template tab and edit the email as normal.
- Select a template you have previously created or save the email you are currently working on as a template. You can use any template your org have saved to Entelo. You will have to save and rename the template in Envoy
- Select who you would like the email to come from. If you have permission to send on behalf of another colleague you are able to select their email address.
- Email title and body. Type out your message as you would with any email editor.
- Change the formatting of your text.
- Custom fields can be added when sending bulk emails. It will automatically add the candidates first/last name when the email is sent.
- Open the formatting settings to insert links, insert pictures, change font size/style, insert bullet points and change indent formatting.
- Add a follow up to this email. You do not need to submit a follow-up template although it does increase the response rates of candidates who may have missed your 1st message or need a gentle reminder. Follow-ups are only sent to candidates who have not responded to your email. Candidates who opened your email and did not respond will still receive the follow-up email.