It’s not uncommon for recruiters to find themselves in an endless sourcing black hole, getting lost in a sea of open tabs. At Entelo we want to adapt to the way that you source and not the other way around. The Entelo Chrome Extension does just that, by providing a condensed view of candidate data at your fingertips, no matter where you may be sourcing.
What is the Entelo Chrome extension:
Chrome Extensions are small software programs that customize your browsing experience. They enable you to tailor Chrome functionality and behavior to individual needs or preferences.
The Entelo Chrome Extension help you bring Entelo with you, wherever you source!
You can leverage the data within Entelo while you are on other social sites such as profiles on LinkedIn, Github, Google+, Twitter and other sources.
How can I download the extension?
You can download our extension from https://www.entelo.com/search/extension.
Once you have downloaded the extension, click on the Entelo icon to the right of the Chrome search bar. This will pop the Entelo extension tab up on the right of the page if you are on a supported site. On the top of the extension, there is a button to grant additional permissions - clicking this will allow the extension to pop up without doing the additional manual steps described above. Granting these permissions is recommended - while they may appear broad, Entelo only uses the ones related to cookies for our extension product.
How does it work?
Whether you’re viewing a candidate’s professional profile, social media account or crafting a message within Gmail, you can use the Entelo Chrome Extension to:
- Evaluate skill level, company fit, likeliness to move, key achievements, and career progression through Entelo Insights.
- Identify similar candidates with similar career trajectories and skills.
- Access candidates’ personal email address and quickly navigate to Entelo Track to reach out.
- Follow candidates social footprint with the Chrome Extension in tow
- Add candidates to a list, and add, edit or remove tags from their profiles as you source outside of Entelo
- Add candidates to your watchlist, and get notified when they are more likely to be receptive to new opportunities.
- Export candidates directly to Entelo-partnered ATS
- The extension can also identify when you are running searches (either for candidates or companies) on other websites, and suggest similar searches on Entelo to help you find exactly what or who you are looking for.
- Compose Messages
And because the extension is directly linked to your personal Entelo account - all of your activity is saved and waiting for you in our platform.