To begin setup we recommend introducing your contact at iCIMS to your Entelo Customer Success Manager or Account Executive. This process can be technical so it is most convenient to have direct communication between iCIMS and Entelo.
The following are the questions Entelo will ask your iCIMS Representative:
Can you tell me if (Your Company) already has open access to their iCIMS API?
What is the API key/Customer ID?
We will need to plug this into the Entelo account and set up Entelo as a user on the iCIMS account. To do so we will need username/password.
In case you need the info, below are the specs:
1) Name of System - Entelo
2) Type of System – Resume Search/CRM
3) Direction of Data Flow – Entelo will import resumes into iCIMS
4) What Type of Data (Person, Job, Workflow) - Person Data
5) Intended Method - API
6) Confirmation 3rd Party has Reviewed iCIMS Specs & knows integration built to our specs
7) IP addresses that will be hitting your servers: